Bringing Tidy Rooms to your home
Our hourly rate is £35 (in your home)
or £30 (remote session)
Included in the price
- Free 30 min phone consultation
- Personalised action plan after your first session
- Items removed to the charity shop
- Travel to and from your location*
- Research into local services such as furniture collection
- Storage and product ideas
- All rubbish, recycling bags and cleaning products
- AND lots and lots of encouragement, enthusiasm, empathy and hands-on help!
We'll chat about your situation and what you would like to achieve. We'll think about how best to get started together and your vision for using your space in the future. We'll find a way forward that reflects your needs, way of living, personality and style. Book your free consultation.
- Surrey and other nearby home counties
- SW London
- Remote sessions can be booked from any location!
- Book and pay for sessions as you go
- Try an initial 3 hour session (in home) or online for 30 minutes to see how you find it
- Book a couple of sessions at a time to ensure continuity
- Sessions are most successful when you are present for the entire time
Decluttering and organising
We'll begin by analysing your space and any challenges you may be facing. We will tackle everything together, making decisions about what to keep, what to donate and what to let go. We will find the best homes for your keepers, organising and cleaning as we go. Lynda will encourage and motivate you through the whole process from start to finish, working at your pace. She will give you suggestions on storage solutions and how to maintain your new space.
- You can pay at the end of the session (preferably by BACS but also by cheque), or on receipt of your invoice.
- The hourly rate is £35 in your home or £30 virtually, charged in 15 minute blocks.
- You do not pay VAT on top of this rate.
An example £140 to organise your living room.
This might include:
- an initial phone consultation
- 4 hours of decluttering and organsising
- a boot load of items taken to charity
- a couple of black sacks to your wheelie bin
- a phone call to the local furniture recycling charity to collect your old table and bookcase
- re-arranging your furniture to improve the layout
- hoovering and polishing
- a follow up email with links to storage ideas for your sewing and craft supplies
- plus lots of motivation and encouragement to spur you on
- as well as tips to show you how to keep your room clutter free in the future.
Tidy Rooms provides a totally confidential service to our clients and we are happy to create a filing system with you and teach you filing techniques. We can also help you edit and maintain an existing system. This is charged at our standard hourly rate.
Removal and disposal
At the end of each decluttering session we can dispose of up to one boot load of items to the charity shop. We are not able to remove items to the local tip, but can advise you on local services for larger items. This is included in our hourly rate.
Lynda can make suggestions about how and where to sell your items.
If you have specific needs which Lynda is not able to support you with, she will resesarch the appropriate service providers and refer you on to them.
Lynda delivers decluttering and organising talks to local groups which are tailored to your members' needs. Current topics include Decluttering for Seniors and Decluttering for Busy Parents. Talks last about 1 hour and cost £50.
- £130 (worth £140)
- Includes phone consultation up to 40 minutes
- 4 hour in home declutter session
- Removal of 1 boot load of clutter to the charity shop.
Please check your recipient is ready and willing to start decluttering their home, to avoid wasting your money on an unwanted gift voucher.
Vouchers are non-returnable and valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. 1 voucher per client.
* 45 mins free travel from Surbiton to you is included. Please see our terms and conditions for travel costs over 45 mins.
Lynda will be pleased to provide you with more details about our services. Contact her directly on 07950 253 773 or use our contact form.